Summary : PRGX is looking for Analysts/Staff Auditors to join their team and work on important projects for their blue chip, Fortune 500 clients. In this role, you will analyze and test financial data/records to realize client savings from supply chain and accounts payable transactions.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Utilizes appropriate audit concepts and proprietary tools/reports to conduct audit by examining a client’s accounts payable financial data.
· Identifies variances and/or errors in the procurement and payment processes to recover revenue.
· Understands, manipulates and analyzes client’s electronic data (primarily in Excel or Access).
· Review contracts, agreements, paperwork and electronic documents looking for possible missed opportunities in vendor funding.
· Inspects and evaluates client financial information including (but not limited to) buyers’ files, client standards, manifests, purchase orders, invoices, statements, DSD purchases and freight invoices in order to audit and analyze the client’s business operations.
· Finds, supports, and documents audit and claims operations.
· Produces claims using appropriate audit concepts for writing claims, updating claims management system, and billing claims to client.
· Provides vendors with claim back-up information. May contact vendors for pre-approvals.
· Packages claims for vendor and/or client.
· Conducts buyer, contract and document pulls as required.
· Understands and follows overall audit compliance by adhering to specific audit guidelines and meeting audit deadlines.
· Provides insight and recommendations for audit process improvements; may work with IT to implement and test system enhancements.
· Provides support for audit team.
· Contributes to the success of the organization by helping others accomplish job results; learning new skills needed by the team; finding new ways to help the team
WORK EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
· Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Prefer 2+ years of related experience in an office environment.
· Computer proficiency in Excel and/or Access is a must. Prefer candidates with database knowledge (dbase or SQL environment).
· Preference given to candidates with experience in retail or grocery procurement, and A/P processing.